[mapserver-users] Antialiased Lines in mapserver?

David Monterroso Cabello pyro-x at ixine.com
Fri Oct 11 07:20:39 EDT 2002

Lowell Filak wrote:

>While it's not antialiasing you could play with different colors and sizes for symbol & overlaysymbol which may help the lines to visually blur.
>Lowell F.

    Ummm let see if i understood your suggestion. You say i would get
something that looks better rendering a shapefile with a color and then
rendering the same shapefile just a little bigger over the first one
with some transparency?. Can you send me an example or something you
made using this trick that make the map looks better?.

Many thanx

Greets
--

David Monterroso Cabello