[mapserver-users] PHP-Mapscript problem

Oscar Testa otesta at s6.coopenet.com.ar
Wed Oct 23 15:01:57 EDT 2002

Hello, I'm Oscar Testa.

I'm working with Mapserver 3.6.3 in win2k system (not in cygwin mode).
I trying to use PHP-Mapscript 3.6.3, but when i try to open a .map with
only one layer in a postgis database appear an error, that couldnt open
that map file.

I suppose (after reading more bibliography in Internet) that the
problem is PHP-Mapscript is not compiled with the option --postgis.
Can somebody help me in find a mapscript.dll with that option???

Thanks a lot
Oscar

P.D.: version of postgreSQL 7.2.3, and version of Postgis 0.7.3  Both
runing in cygwin mode in a win2k machine.