Fw: [mapserver-users] How to query the non geometry data in POSTGIS?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Oct 23 14:22:28 EDT 2002

Well, I should read the MapServer doc before making requests.

There alreadly exists a CGI mechanism for changing a map file variable from
a web page.  See the bottom of:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc36/cgi-reference.html

This will solve my problem of allow end-user queries on-the-fly;  I'll have
some JavaScript create a new DATA string with a where-clause based on user
specified attribute values.

Brent Fraser