[mapserver-users] bugzilla is up!

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Oct 23 22:36:15 EDT 2002

Raju,

I would like to acknowledge the wonderful job you are doing get
everything back on line. I know what a nightmare it can be to deal
with recovering systems after its been hacked or just died with major
disk failures.

Many thanks for all your effort to keep us running on a normal day to
day basis and especially for your efforts to recover and rebuild the
systems that we all use and rely upon.

Best regards,
   -Stephen Woodbridge