[mapserver-users] query layer

Toni Hernández toni at giscampus.udg.es
Fri Oct 25 12:24:22 EDT 2002

Hi,

I am developing a mapserver application for my citi (girona, spain). I would
like to display the street layer by default but I would like also to permit
the user a query by street name.
The thing is that if I delete de filter attribute in the map file I see (by
default) the street layer but then I can not make a query. Furthermore If I
put the filter line in the map file then the street layer does not appear (I
think because no street matches the filter).

Is there anyway to solve this?
Maybe I am forgeting some field in the form.

This is my map file for the street (in spain carrerer) layer.
 LAYER
   NAME carrers
   TYPE LINE
   DATA carrers