[mapserver-users] (Fwd) Forum Archivs and other questions

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Oct 25 13:10:25 EDT 2002

Send reply to:  	<AScalise at geovue.com>
From:           	"Armando Scalise" <AScalise at geovue.com>
To:             	<woodbri at swoodbridge.com>
Subject:        	Forum Archivs and other questions
Date sent:      	Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:10:39 -0400

Where can I get the archive of this forum?  The one at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-users/00xx/  seems to be
outdated.

Also, could somebody please email me a piece of a template so I can
figure out howw exactly I sould output query results? (I could not
get
a list of the query tempalte in the tutorial).

Also, I want to thank all those who have replied to my questions on
SYmbols. I am grreatly impressed at the level of responsiveness of
people in this Community.

Cheers

Armando Scalise
geoVue