[mapserver-users] Meteorological implementations?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Oct 26 21:18:17 EDT 2002

Steve, et al,

This is very much in line with what I've been thinking.  Thanks for the
pointer.

I've been without e-mail for the last 5 days (hardware failures on
campus plus travel) and I'm leaving again for the Internet2 meeting.
I'll be reviewing this and probably asking more questions over the next
week... At least I know I'll be connected...

Thanks again!
gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Network Engineering, Academy for Advanced Telecommunications
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578 Cell: 979.229.5301
Page: 979.228.0173 -or- gcreager at my2way.com