[mapserver-users] update

Ranga Raju Vatsavai vatsavai at cs.umn.edu
Mon Oct 28 11:08:28 EST 2002

Hello All,

MapServer web and all other services are back to normal. All software is
upgraded to newest versions. List archives with search capability is also
functioning as usual. I have updated gallery page based on users requests.
Let me know if I miss any or if someone wants to add a link to their mapserver
applications from our gallery page.

Things that we are currently working on:
   MDP - we have a new member in our group who is going to take over MDP
   staring this week.
   TerraSIP - all applications/tutorials etc., will be back by this weekend.

If any of you come across any dead/missing links or problems - send mail
to vrraju at gis.umn.edu.

Thanks
Raju
----