[mapserver-users] CGI Error

Hankley, Chip Chip.Hankley at gasai.com
Tue Oct 29 16:40:40 EST 2002

That's pretty much a catch-all error that is generated when something basic
doesn't work with the CGI application.

First off, make sure that you're pointing at the right file when you're
launching the exe. Also, review all the permissions... i.e. make sure that
the I_USR account has read and execute access to the scripts (or cgi-bin)
directory.

chip