[mapserver-users] php_mapscript 363 not working properly (was Re: getAllLayerNames not working)

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Wed Oct 30 16:20:01 EST 2002

Thanks Gentlemen,

That was it. You saved me from wasting another full day.

There was a libmap.a under /usr/local/lib. Deleting it, and rebuilding
mapserver did the trick.

My graticule to you.

Puneet.