[mapserver-users] php_mapscript 363 not working properly (was Re: getAllLayerNames not working)

Puneet Kishor pkishor at geoanalytics.com
Wed Oct 30 10:29:23 EST 2002

I haven't yet recd. any suggestions on this, but have further info that
might help some gooroo diagnose this for me. It gets curiouser and
curiouser...

If I do $mapObj->numlayers I get the correct answer (11 in this case).
If I do $layerObj = $mapObj->getLayer(0) and then
	I do $layerObj->name I get the correct name (parcels in this case).
However, $mapObj->getLayer(1) or any number thereafter just does not
work. Nothing is returned.

Keep in mind, nothing has changed in the project, the mapfile, the
scripts, etc. All I have done is compiled the new php_mapscript
(version 3.6.3).

Could anyone please suggest what steps I could undertake to debug this.

Many thanks in advance.

Puneet.