[mapserver-users] How to keep map from zooming/panning when I refresh?

Mike Smith nospam at cnrit.tamu.edu
Fri Sep 6 09:53:04 EDT 2002

Thanks for this.  This sorta worked...it kept my image from zooming in,
but then it panned to the right for some reason?!  I'm not sure what's
up with that, but the other problem is that I've got to keep the
"zoomdir" variable set because I keep the state of my "Zoom In",  "Zoom
Out", and "Pan" buttons based on the value of this variable, so setting
it to null resets all my buttons.  Regardless of my implementation,
though, I even had this problem with the Itasca Demo...  I'm just
wondering if anybody else figured out a way to alter the image without
the Mapserver CGI program reading and executing your zoomdir variable.

Thanks for the help, though...anybody else have any ideas?

MIke