[mapserver-users] Mapserver on Mandrake-Server

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Mon Sep 9 12:43:27 EDT 2002

Dear list,

I'm running mapserver on a Mandrake 8.2 Linux with Apache 1.3.x

My httpd.conf file says the document root directory is
/var/www/html/
but when I point to that directory as Imagepath, nothing happens -
that means my map, legend, scale etc, keep being red crosses.
I even searched for temporary png-files, but I didn't find any, so
I guess Mapserver doesn't produce them.

Mapserver itsself is working, because when I query the map (I can't see,
but I can click "Query" and then redraw the map) Mapserver returns results
in my templates and also the test worked well (local-host/cgi-bin/mapserv).
I really have no ideas any more what went wrong, because also my configuration
went well - Mapserver.config finds gd files and also proj.

Any help?
Many thanks! :-)
Till

 -- -- -- terrestris jetzt online! www.terrestris.de -- -- --