[mapserver-users] Building Mapserver with Ming support - prob lem

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Tue Sep 10 19:36:27 EDT 2002

both can be done with Perl/Mapscript as is.

>mouse over to provide extra information and links to images
>or other pages, .

there was tiny little discussion on this about 3 days ago. This starts to
get more complicated.

>Flash might be the way to go to provide snazzy maps.

some work has been done on this, methinks. Search for Flash or swf on wilma,
the list archives server.

pk/