[mapserver-users] Couldn't create perl extension.

Krung Saengpole saengpole at excite.com
Thu Sep 12 01:02:28 EDT 2002

 Hi all. I had trouble creating mapscript perl extension. When I'd completed compiling mapserver (nightly build with VC++ 6.0 on Windows95), I couldn't run makefile.pl. I checked out 'perlvars' file, but not found so makefile.pl failed. Has anybody got this problem? What I have to specially do? Or could someone send me 'perlvars', I'll manage its context myself. Any advices would be greatly appreciated.Krung.