[mapserver-users] .map

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Fri Sep 20 12:49:26 EDT 2002

You could also use the shapefile as the tileindex for the raster layer that includes all the images for a given date/product by using mapscript to change the layer->{tileitem} parameter. The shapefile would have a different field name for each date/product combination and switching the tileitem would change which set of images are used to render the map.
My 2 cents.
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by "John Bennett" <john.bennett at noetix.on.ca> on Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:00:56 -0400.