[Mapserver-users] Newbie-Problems with swf-output

Schlemmer Thilo Thilo.Schlemmer at blva.bayern.de
Mon Apr 7 02:17:02 EDT 2003

Hi,

downloaded last week Mapserver 3.7 compiled with swf output
(mapserver-3.7-dev-win32-php4.3.0.zip).

Here my problems/ questions:

Where i have to install the libraries (dll)?

what for a CGI-Tag i have to use for swf-output?
I tried "mode=browse" and "map"; i implement the Outputformat-Object in the
mapfile, but i don't get a swf-file. otherwise i get with "gif" in this
object a image...(For my experiment i used the 3.5 Tutorial and changed the
files in Section 1 Example 1)

Can someone help me or post a link to a tutorial?

Thanks a lot.

Thilo