[Mapserver-users] Proj problems

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Aug 1 10:11:57 EDT 2003

I just checked the PROJ4 source (pj_latlong.c) and it accepts both:

PROJ_HEAD(latlong, "Lat/long (Geodetic)")  "\n\t";
PROJ_HEAD(longlat, "Lat/long (Geodetic)")  "\n\t";

According to CVS logs, it was initially called "latlong" and a few days
after the initial implementation the alias for "longlat" was added.

Daniel