[Mapserver-users] measure distance

Armin Burger armin.burger at libero.it
Sun Aug 3 10:26:45 EDT 2003

Roman,

you could have a look at 'sourceforge.net/projects/pmapper/'. It's an
application based on PHP Mapscript and uses a DHTML interface. Under the
'javascript' directory is a file  'measure.js' that offers measure
functions. It is called from within the zoombox.js and needs some
parameters (imagewidth/height etc.) and a <div> element for the measure
symbols (in the map.phtml file). It's working with IE 5+ and Netscape
6+/Mozilla 1+

Armin

> Hi list

> I use mapserver as a cgi with dhtml and javascript just as the
> landview-site.
> Now, I would like to give to the user the possibility to measure
distances.
> Could somebody share his code with me? Or give me some help to realize
it?