[Mapserver-users] data for maps of australia and new zealand.

John.Hockaday at ga.gov.au John.Hockaday at ga.gov.au
Tue Aug 5 19:30:03 EDT 2003

Hi Tom,

You can get a lot on Australian National information from Geoscience
Australia.  Most of the information is free except download costs
charged by your ISP.  The URL is:

http://www.ga.gov.au/

and you can look at the different products, and free downloads in the
section under "Maps, Images, Data & Publications".

I have forwarded this email to the map sales people in case they can
provide you with more accurate information.

I hope that this helps.

John