[Mapserver-users] qstring - multiple values

Matthew Smith matt at kbc.net.au
Wed Aug 6 10:03:14 EDT 2003

Fawcett, David wrote:
> When I had tried something like '...mycgi?qstring=27001&qstring=27003&qstring=...'
>
> qstring appears to be set to only one value, the last value set in the URL.
>
> David.

Hmm  - looks like Mapserver doesn't handle multiples - you may need to
do something with Mapscript unless someone else can advise another way
of doing this (I'm familiar with query strings, not so much with
Mapserver ;-)

On the subject of query strings - can anyone tell me when Mapserver will
use/accept the semicolon separator rather than the deprecated ampersand?
  It took me AGES to work out why my query strings weren't working until
I followed an example to the letter and di it the old way.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Kadina Business Consultancy
South Australia