[Mapserver-users] rotated label

Siki Zoltan siki at bme-geod.agt.bme.hu
Wed Aug 6 17:47:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

Thanx for the tips Steve.
I use GD 2.0.15.
I tested the truetype font using ftstring, rotation OK.
I think I have more gd and freetype version on my matchine under /usr.
How can I force configure to use the newer version of the gd and freetype?

The result of configure:B
./configure --with-ogr=/usr/bin/gdal-config --with-gdal=/usr/bin/gdal-config --with-gd=/usr

checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking for c++... (cached) c++
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) works... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C++... (cached) yes
checking whether c++ accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for flex... (cached) flex
checking for yywrap in -lfl... (cached) yes
checking for bison... (cached) bison -y
checking if compiler supports -R... (cached) no
checking if compiler supports -Wl,-rpath,... (cached) yes
checking for exp in -lm... (cached) yes
checking for __gxx_personality_v0 in -lstdc++... (cached) no
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for strcasecmp... (cached) yes
checking for strncasecmp... (cached) yes
checking for strdup... (cached) yes
checking whether we should include JPEG support...
checking for jpeg_read_header in -ljpeg... yes
        using libjpeg from system libs.
checking where FreeType 2.x is installed...
        using libfreetype from -lfreetype -lz
checking for FT_Init_FreeType in -lfreetype... yes
        using libfreetype -lfreetype from system libs.
checking where Zlib is installed...
checking for zlibVersion in -lz... yes
        using libz from system libs.
checking where PNG is installed...
checking for png_init_io in -lpng... yes
        using libpng from system libs.
checking where libXpm is installed...
checking for XpmFreeXpmImage in -lXpm... no
        XPM (libXpm) library cannot be found, possibly needed for GD
checking where libiconv is installed...
checking for libiconv_open in -liconv... no
        libiconv library cannot be found, possibly needed for GD
checking for GD 2.0.12 or higher...
checking for gdImageSetAntiAliased in -lgd... yes
        using libgd 2.0.12 (or higher) from -L/usr/lib -lgd -ljpeg
-lfreetype -lpng -lz
checking for gdImageGif in -lc... no
checking for gdImagePng in -lc... yes
checking for gdImageJpeg in -lc... yes
checking for gdImageWBMP in -lc... yes
checking for gdImageStringFT in -lc... yes
checking for gdImageGifPtr in -lc... no
        using GD ( -DUSE_GD_PNG -DUSE_GD_JPEG -DUSE_GD_WBMP -DUSE_GD_FT)
from /usr.
checking whether we should include PDF support...
checking for PDF_setlinewidth in -lpdf... no
checking for PDF_setrgbcolor in -lpdf... no
checking for PDF_moveto in -lpdf... no
checking for PDF_curveto in -lpdf... no
checking for PDF_show_xy in -lpdf... no
        libpdf not found... PDF support not included.
checking whether we should include TIFF support...
checking for TIFFOpen in -ltiff... yes
        using libtiff from system libs.
checking whether we should include EPPL7 support...
        including EPPL7 support.
checking whether we should include PROJ.4 support...
        PROJ.4 support not requested.
checking whether we should include thread safe support...
        thread safe support disabled.
checking whether we should include ESRI SDE support...
        ESRI SDE support not requested.
checking whether we should compile in MPATROL support...
        MPATROL support not requested.
checking whether we should include OGR support...
checking for OGRRegisterAll in -lgdal.1.1... (cached) yes
        using OGR from system libs.
checking if GDAL support requested... yes, user supplied gdal-config
(/usr/bin/gdal-config)
checking if PostGIS support requested... no
checking if MyGIS support requested... no
checking if OracleSpatial support requested... no
checking if MING/Flash support requested... no
checking whether we should include WMS Server support...
        OGC WMS Compatibility not enabled (PROJ.4 is required for WMS).
checking whether we should include WFS Server support...
        OGC WFS Server support not requested.
checking whether we should include WMS Client Connections support...
        OGC WMS Client Connections not enabled (PROJ.4 and libcurl
required).
checking whether we should include WFS Client Connections support...
        OGC WFS Client Connections not enabled (PROJ.4, libcurl and OGR
required).
checking for curl-config
Compiling with -DIGNORE_MISSING_DATA.
checking whether we should enable debug features...
checking for PHP/MapScript module options...
        PHP/MapScript module not configured.
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile

Tanx,
Zoltan

--
Zoltan Siki

Tel:+36 1 463 1146  +36 70 3199092  Fax:+36 1 463 3209
Mail: siki at agt.bme.hu
Assistant professor at                     egyetemi adjunktus
Department of Geodesy and Surveying        Altalanos es Felsogeodezia tanszek
Budapest University of Technology Hungary  Budapesti Muszaki Gazd. Tud. Egyetem