[mapserver-users] OpenGIS CITE

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Aug 8 14:16:27 EDT 2003

Our group (DM Solutions) has begun testing mapserver against the
compliance tests from the CITE initiative.  I don't have any information
on results yet, but I anticipate that results will become know at some
point.

If anyone else out there is doing this, or planning on setting up some
automated testing along these lines, please get in touch with us so we
can coordinate activities.

Dave
--
Dave McIlhagga