[Mapserver-users] cygwin gdal question ...

Heitzso heitzso at growthmodels.com
Sun Aug 10 10:11:49 EDT 2003

Thank you Norman,

In hindsight that was obvious.  DLLs need to
be in the path.  mapserv.exe still crashes,
but I'll go back and rebuild everything
straight and try again (with the gdal dll
where it belongs).  I'm also going to throw
the cygwin versus straight windows question
to the list in another email where the subject
corresponds better to the question.

Heitzso