[Mapserver-users] MapLab error

Geoffrey Rowland geoffrey.rowland at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 12 17:08:45 EDT 2003

--------------060607050109060308040703

Hi,

I just installed MapLab and seem to be having some problems with it.  If
I view installation information, it shows everything installed
correctly.  However if I try and open the XML Config Utility, it comes
up with the following warnings

Warning: fopen(../config/gmapfactory.xml): failed to open stream:
Permission denied in
D:\wkdir\wnv\maplab\htdocs\common\appcontext\appcontext.php on line 553

Warning: fopen(../config/maplab.xml): failed to open stream: Permission
denied in D:\wkdir\wnv\maplab\htdocs\common\appcontext\appcontext.php on
line 55

and I can't seem to change any of the values.  Worst case I suppose I
can just change them manually....I was just wondering if anyone had any
idea as to what was causing this error.

Thanks,
Geoff

--

Geoffrey Rowland
Technical Officer
geoffrey.rowland at noaa.gov

--------------060607050109060308040703

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi,<br>
I just installed MapLab and seem to be having some problems with it.&nbsp;
If I view installation information, it shows everything installed
correctly.&nbsp; However if I try and open the XML Config Utility, it comes
up with the following warnings<br>
<b>Warning</b>: fopen(../config/gmapfactory.xml): failed to open
stream: Permission denied in <b>D:\wkdir\wnv\maplab\htdocs\common\appcontext\appcontext.php</b>
<b>Warning</b>: fopen(../config/maplab.xml): failed to open stream:
Permission denied in <b>D:\wkdir\wnv\maplab\htdocs\common\appcontext\appcontext.php</b>
on line <b>55<br>
</b>and I can't seem to change any of the values.&nbsp; Worst case I suppose
I can just change them manually....I was just wondering if anyone had
any idea as to what was causing this error.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Geoff<br>
<script>&nbsp;function formChanged()
{
    main.bSave.value = 1;
}
</script>
<form name="main" method="post">
  <center>
 border="0">
    <tbody>
    </tbody>
  </center>
</form>
-- <br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">Geoffrey Rowland
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.cip.ogp.noaa.gov">http://www.cip.ogp.noaa.gov</a>
Contractor,
RGII Technologies, Inc., a Computer Horizons Company
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.rg2.com">http://www.rg2.com</a>
Phone: 301-427-2089x186
Fax : 301-427-2082
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:geoffrey.rowland at noaa.gov">geoffrey.rowland at noaa.gov</a>