[Mapserver-users] MapLab error

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Wed Aug 13 04:23:43 EDT 2003

Geoffrey,

seems you have permissions on the maplab config files a bit too restrictive.
Mind that maplab is running as the user apache is running as (you can set
this in the apache config file, httpd.conf; usually it is something like
wwwrun or apache. You need to set permissions for maplab's config files to
writable for this user. You can set them to writable for all if you are not
on a system that can be accessed from internet, it is however a bad security
habit to do this...
Btw there is a maplab users mailing list that is more appropriate for
questions like this: maplab-users at dmsolutions.ca . You might want to
subscribe to this list.

Cheers,
Vincent.