[Mapserver-users] PostGIS Query Results

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Mon Aug 18 16:47:22 EDT 2003

And what might the message be?  Without knowing where to start, I'll
shoot blindly and claim that your error is due to missing PostGIS client
library. :)  If not, then I would say you forgot to update all your
libraries and application files.  I tell you this because they are the
two most common problems that people seem to run into these days.

But really, what does the error message say?  Don't forget to check
Apache's error log as well.

Good luck!
Perry N.

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 14:49, Damian Schroder wrote:
> I originally built a site (PHP/MapScript) accessing
> shapefiles. Using the ROSA applet the query worked
> fine. Now that I switched over to PostGIS it doesn't
> work and returns a server error(apache style). Does
> anyone have any ideas why this would happen? (RH9 &
> Mapserver 4.0b)
>
> TIA

Pericles S. Nacionales <nacional at cbs.umn.edu>
University of Minnesota