[Mapserver-users] PostGIS Query Results

Damian Schroder map_surfer at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 17:17:42 EDT 2003

Below is my error message from preforming a query with
PostGIS data layers. Mapserver/Rosa is working great
in that all my vector based data is being displayed. I
have other PHP application accessing Postgresql easy
enough. It is something with Rosa/PHP/Mapscript, but
not sure where.

TIA

----
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete your
request.

Please contact the server administrator,
webmaster at localhost and inform them of the time the
error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in
the server error log.

Apache/1.3.27 Server at localhost Port 80
----

--- "Pericles S. Nacionales" <nacional at cbs.umn.edu>