[Mapserver-users] PostGIS Query Results

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Mon Aug 18 18:03:43 EDT 2003

Damian,

Just as I thought.  Check your error log as it will surely contain
relevant info about what's causing this "internal error".  Your
application is just fine, I think you're missing a library required by
MapServer (possibly libpq.so).  This could also be due to having
duplicate copies of some libraries (or having compiled against different
versions of libraries?).

I don't use PHP/MapScript so others could probably give you more
specific pointers as to what could cause this problem.

-Perry