[Mapserver-users] mapserver4.0 compilation under w2000

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Fri Aug 22 14:35:28 EDT 2003

Hi Ed, Gayathri,

But how to make "only" the regex.obj target, there is no such target
(which Makefile do you mean?) - do i have to edit the makefile.in and
add such a target manually?!

Thanks again for your help, i know this is annoying (especially because
i already managed to do it some time ago ;-))

Cheers, Michael