[Mapserver-users] mapserver4.0 compilation under w2000

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Fri Aug 22 11:42:18 EDT 2003

Michael -

regex.obj creates more hassles per line of code than any other file in the Windows build!  It's simply a bad makefile.

Try this - go into the regex-0.12 directory and make ONLY the regex.obj target.  This should work fine.  Then check/edit your MapServer makefile and make sure that a "make clean" doesn't delete it.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.