[Mapserver-users] shorter URLs??

Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Sun Aug 24 18:18:19 EDT 2003

You could try forcing redirection via your web server's configurtion (i.e.
Apache has a "Redirect" configuration directive), or in the head of your
HTML to refresh a page (i.e.

Hope this helps.

..Tom

Tom Kralidis