[Mapserver-users] Best Path & Best Path Length?

David Sarmiento Quintero david at megatherion.com
Mon Aug 25 00:57:18 EDT 2003

Hi!

I'm not really sure Mapserver is what I need, so I ask here, sorry to
bother you ppl.
Anyway, I'm making an application that given a digital map of a city, and
given two addresses, it will give me the best route possible for it and
calculate the distance between these two points along this best possible
route (remember, when dealing with streets, a straigt line isn't the best
possible pathway, because of road issues or something) :).
Answers are deeply appretiated.

Thanks and Have a nice day/night

Eye Of Shiva Dance The World!