[Mapserver-users] GeoTiff's

Andy Green green at fboweb.com
Tue Dec 2 09:59:47 EST 2003

Ok, I've done that (renamed it from .tfw to .wld), but I'm still running
into trouble with the map not being in the location it should be, which
makes me think there COULD be a problem with the projection...

But the .TIF is in the LCC projection, and it's the only layer in the
map, so I've set the map's projection to be LCC as well.  Shouldn't that
solve my problems as far as reprojection is concerned?

Andy, green at fboweb.com

PS:  Thanks for responding...!  So far at this point, ANY help is
greatly appreciated! :-)