[Mapserver-users] GeoTiff's

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Dec 2 11:16:05 EST 2003

As a test you can temporarily ignore & comment out the projection
information and then set the map extent to the extents of the tif and
that will give you a starting point.
To calculate the extents use the wld file coordinates as (I think) the
min x & max y and use the actual_image_size * the map_units_per_pixel
figure from the wld file to calculate the max x and min y values.

HTH

Lowell

The following message was sent by "Andy Green" <green at fboweb.com> on
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 09:59:47 -0500.