[Mapserver-users] MapScript, JavaScript

Rookie GIS gisrookie at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 00:19:05 EST 2003

Hello

We are using ROSA with mapscript for our map display.  I am trying to use
JavaScript (to display Lat/Lons) using the JSAction Parameter of the ROSA
applet.  Everything runs fine except that when I click on the, the button
and click on the map all the browser controls are lost.  After clicking on
the map, if I try to submit a form, for some reason it does not get
submitted.  Is there a way that after selecting the JSAction related
parameter I change the focus to the main window.  If so can anyone please
guide me with the same.

The following is the project:
http://digital-ngp.aero.und.edu/php_sun/php_ngp/
->Click on the (info) icon and click on the map for Lat/Lon
-> Try Changing the mapsize.

Thanks
Sunil Achyut