[Mapserver-users] gif and png 2

g.zanetti g.zanetti at email.it
Thu Dec 4 12:56:07 EST 2003

I'm using the image file in the attachment.
This file is in the same directory where I've the .map file and the htnl file.
The path is /usr/local/http/htdocs/itasca/  ; this is the demo file, cause I'm
still trying to make it run....

These are all the line error that I can read:
msLoadMap(): General error message. Undefined overlay symbol
"/symbols/sthwy.png" in class 0, style 0 of layer majrdln3_anno.
msAddImageSymbol(): Unable to access file. Error opening image file
/symbols/sthwy.png.

Before it give me an error for another image; then I changed it into png and the
error became the same , but forthis image....

Sponsor:
OFFERTISSIMA!!!  Lettore DVD unito alla nuova tecnologia DivX e XviD a soli 226.80 Euro

Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2020&d=4-12