FW: [Mapserver-users] RE: Topozone in the news ..

Bob Basques bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Dec 9 15:02:13 EST 2003

All,

This topic has been interesting to follow.  I have a couple of comments
on it.

I'm wondering about alternative forms of service, still web based
though.  Certain aspects of mapping data distribution can be improved
with a variety of caching techniques for example, to name one, among
many.   what would be the best way to demonstrate/relate these types of
ideas to this partnership.  I would assume that one or both would be
interested in hearing from the general user base.

What would a partnership such as this be interested in as far as
feedback from the user communities if at all.   Should these idea
related specifically to Mapserver (for this list) or is there another
forum for such conversations in place somewhere?  I didn't find anything
specifically related.

Thanks

bobb