[Mapserver-users] Mapserver WMS GetFeatureInfo query template problem

Julien, Heryk hjulien at nrcan.gc.ca
Wed Dec 10 10:24:34 EST 2003

Hi all,
I recently upgraded to Mapserver 4 and I am trying to use a Mapserver query
template to format query information from a GetFeatureInfo WMS request. When
I use "INFO_FORMAT=text/html" I get the proper page returned but
unfortunately the page is continually loading! It seems to be in some kind
of loop!
After a while I get the following message (in french) on the bottom of my
page: "HTTP/1.1 502 Erreur de passerelle Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0 Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:55:04 GMT Connection: close Content-Length: 4803

All tags on my template page are properly closed.
Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?

Here is the html template page:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
</head>
Vous avez sélectionné l'objet spatial suivant:<br>
SP_OBJ_ID = [SP_OBJ_ID]<br>
Dataset_ID = [DATASET_ID]
<form
action="http://www.cgcq.rncan.gc.ca/gasl_clf/template/NADMquery_SOA.cfm"
name="myform" method="GET">
<input type="hidden" name="SP_OBJ_ID" value="[SP_OBJ_ID]">
<input type="hidden" name="DATASET_ID" value="[DATASET_ID]">
<input type="submit" value="Visualiser les objets liés">
</form>

Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?
Thanks,