[Mapserver-users] Config for Antialiased Lines

Paul Dugas Paul at DugasEnterprises.com
Thu Dec 11 15:22:01 EST 2003

So, no SYMBOL in the STYLE for the CLASS?  Perhaps my mistakes while
delving into the code have led me astray.  Still, something like doesn;t
appear to be working:

  MAP
    LAYER
      CLASS
        TYPE LINE
        STYLE
          ANTIALIAS TRUE
        END
      END
    END
  END

Paul

--
Paul A. Dugas <paul at dugasenterprises.com>              phone: 404.932.1355
Dugas Enterprises, LLC                                   fax: 770.516.4841
On-site at Georgia DOT, TMCx1015, 404.635.8013, paul.dugas at dot.state.ga.us