[Mapserver-users] Hard-coded path to the Proj directory

A P anderspikkuniemi at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:34:43 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm using a precompiled (for windows) MapServer cgi 4.0. I've realized that
I cannot put my "Proj" folder immediately under C (that is, C:/Proj). Since
this seems to be one of the requirements on the MapServer, I don't think it
will work.

How could I manage this? Do I have to compile MapServer myself, or is it
possible to do some configuration stuff?

I've tried to understand how to compile it, but I reall can't make it. Has
anyone done exactly what i want to do: use MapServer as is except for the
hard-coded path to the Proj directory?

Regards,
Anders