ENC: Re: [Mapserver-users] Shape Index ...

Murilo Lacerda Yoshida murilo.yoshida at agx.com.br
Fri Dec 12 14:38:25 EST 2003

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Murilo Lacerda Yoshida [mailto:murilo.yoshida at agx.com.br]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2003 17:38
Para: 'Lowell Filak'
Assunto: RES: Re: [Mapserver-users] Shape Index ...

  Thanks, it worked. However, I changed a loop for another... Because
before I was doing $map->querybypoint and now I have to make a loop in
all the layers... Unless there is a way to do this without this loop,
but I don't see how.
  Thanks again,
    Murilo