ENC: Re: [Mapserver-users] Shape Index ...

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Fri Dec 12 15:48:50 EST 2003

I think the purpose of $map->querybypoint is to "allow" you to query All
layers at once.
If you need to query a single layer why not use $layer->querybypoint
instead?
Otherwise wouldn't the loop for the layers have always existed vs.
"changed for another".?

Lowell

The following message was sent by "Murilo Lacerda Yoshida"
<murilo.yoshida at agx.com.br> on Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:38:25 -0200.