[Mapserver-users] FW: Almost ok !

Swaminathan, Gayathri gayathri at ou.edu
Tue Dec 16 09:25:49 EST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Ballini Yvain [mailto:Ballini.Yvain at seat.it]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 3:02 AM
To: Swaminathan, Gayathri
Subject: Almost ok !

Hi,

Thank you first for your help! Changing all the path and some option in my
nmake.opt, I've recompiled mapserver with your gdal. Now when I run the
mapserver.exe, it turns me the CGI error during the demo_init :
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

And in fact, if I run the command mapservev -v in the directory where I put
the mapserv.exe (..\Inetpub\Scripts), it turns me that it can't run the
application because it's looking for gdal11.dll. I wonder if the problem is
that I link your gdal dynamically and not statically. Has you got any idea?
Thank you again, it's very nice to help me ! :) Yvain.