[Mapserver-users] Problem with labels and symbols

Johan Antonsson Johan.Antonsson at ibitec.se
Wed Dec 17 11:08:55 EST 2003

Sorry, I forgot to tell that I have three different maps. One in scale 250 000, one in 100 000 and in 50 000. I use MAXSCALE and MINSCALE to switch between the maps when I zoom in or out. I.e. all layers related to a map have the same MAXSCALE/MINSCALE values. It is when I zoom and pan within the scale interval of a certain map I run in to the problem.

/Johan