[Mapserver-users] Zoombox for dummies?

Mike Reilly mikereilly_7 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 02:03:16 EST 2003

Hi:

First of all thanks to all those who volunteer to maintain mapserver.  It's
a testament to their efforts that I've gotten this far along with nothing
more than the package itself and the parts of the 4.o tutorial that are
currently finished.

On that note, the part of the 4.0 tutorial that demonstrates how to
implement a zoombox doesn't seem to exist (from what I can see in my copy of
the tutorial, at least).  Does anyone have any pointers to information on
how I can implement this in my current mapserver project?  I've searched the
archives and the web, but haven't come up with much that's helpful.

TIA and Season's Greetings,
Mike Reilly