[Mapserver-users] Mapserver 3.6.4 and RedHat 8.0

Klaus Zahradnik klaus.zahradnik at sysinet.com
Mon Feb 3 06:08:59 EST 2003

Hy-
I found a thread concerning this problem in the archives. But there never was an answere to this issue.

Now, since I have the same problem, and with RedHat beeing close to release version 8.1 I was wondering if in the meantime the problem was fixed, or if there is a workaround which does not involve installing RedHat 7.3.

Our servers as of now still run on RH 7.3 but we are thinking of upgrading to 8.1 (depending on it's behavior).

best regards
Klaus Zahradnik