[Mapserver-users] configure PHP as a cgi

Terrence Lalla t_lalla20 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 10:35:11 EST 2003

--0-684745527-1044286511=:67549

Hello,

I am new to Mapserver and trying to make PHPMapscript work with PHP 4.3.0 However, the following errors keep coming up in the browser. I am on Windows XP. Web Server is Apache.

Fatal error: Due to thread-safety problems, php_mapscript cannot be used as a 'cgi-fcgi' module. You will have to reconfigure your PHP as a CGI to run this version of MapScript. See http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PHPMapScriptCGI. in c:\apache\htdocs\trinidad\help.php on line 4

Any Suggestions.

Terrence.