[Mapserver-users] Error in msProcessProjection()

Grant, Ryan rgrant at nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Feb 3 16:01:31 EST 2003

Hi all,

I'm just in the process of moving one of our mapserver implementations to a
new server. This is essentially just a clone, so all configs and everything
have stayed the same, and so far all of my other implementations (cgi, other
php pages) are working fine on the new server except for just this one:

 I'm currently getting this error from a php-mapscript page:

MapServer Error in msProcessProjection(): no system list, errno: 2

It's occuring on the line that loads the map:

$map = ms_newMapObj($map_file);

Can anybody suggest a reason/possible fix? Did I maybe forget some security
option somewhere or something?

Thanks!

Ryan