[Mapserver-users] PHP4/MapScript bug

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Feb 8 12:19:03 EST 2003

> strk wrote:
> >
> > I've found that a status of embed in LEGEND and SCALEBAR
> > is not correctly handled and is written on save() as STATUS QUERYONLY
> > which is - in turn - not understood by the reader (silly uhu?).
> >
> > It looks like at STATUS parsing time a default QUERYONLY is used when
> > no other valid values are found and 'embed' might not be considered a
> > valid value.

Status QUERYONLY has been removed (not sure when?) and it seems that the
array of status keywords in mapfile.c had not been updated to reflect
this change.

I have committed a fix for this in CVS for both 3.6.5-dev and 3.7-dev.
You can either get an update from CVS, or edit mapfile.c to make the
following change:

diff -r1.131.2.7 -r1.131.2.8
33c33
< static char *msStatus[5]={"OFF", "ON", "DEFAULT", "QUERYONLY",
"EMBED"};
---
> static char *msStatus[5]={"OFF", "ON", "DEFAULT", "EMBED"};

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca